THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

for the time being i will keep my old posts here at blogger, but i have imported all content to wordpress. please don't abandon me! to stay updated, head on over to my new space and follow me there. thanks!

—lisa g.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

i came. i saw. i doorbusted.

just not necessarily in that order...


i'm pretty anti-doorbuster. the thought of spending thanksgiving day plotting out how to spend money we don't have and getting up super early to spend said lack of money is just not me. i hate crowded stores. i'm too passive to be that lady who will push past people to grab the last tickle me elmo doll. (okay, i have kids but i really don't keep up on what the latest fads are because i avoid buying toys i will just get annoyed at having to pick up and put away later. don't worry, my kids aren't deprived. they have more playthings than they can handle.)


but sitting in my pj's friday morning combing through the hundreds of ignored email ads, i found a not to pass up deal: a dressform. i reeeaaally needed a dressform and this price was just too good. full price, i'd feel like it's something of a  rip-off. half price... far more tempting. so, tired of trying to fit dresses without one, i finally splurged. yay for me!




here she is, modeling the second dress i ever made (for myself). now she just needs a name...



No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate all the feedback, but will no longer be responding to comments left here. i have moved all my content to wordpress (see link at the top of the page!) and will now be posting there. all my posts can be found in my wordpress archive. thanks for reading and please visit my new page!